- You will be officially signed-up for a class ONLY after you have paid for the class. This can be done via our website, phone, or in person.
- Class fees are refundable if canceled before 30 Days of class. Anything after 30 day cancellation, refund will be in the form of a store credit and may be transferred to another class if you cancel prior to 7 days before the scheduled class. If you need to cancel within the 7-day window, the class registration fee is not refundable.
- We will issue a full credit if we cancel any class.
- All students should know the basics of their sewing/embroidery machines prior to coming to class. That includes, threading, changing needles, loading designs, sewing adjustments, and operation. You MUST bring your own power cord and pressure foot, hoops, and accessory feet.
- You will need to bring to most all classes the following items: sewing machine, sewing basics such as pins, rulers, marking pens, seam ripper, rotary cutter, scissors.
- Please respect others in the class by TURNING OFF YOUR CELL PHONES OR SILENCING THEM during the class. If necessary to use your phone, please step outside of the classroom.
- Please refrain from wearing any fragrances that may disturb the instructor other classmates such as perfumes or oils., etc. Thank you!
- Please leave your work station clean upon leaving.
- We appreciate you joining us and hope you enjoy your class at Swifty Stitches!